Use of Links
Throughout our Web pages, we provide links to other servers which may contain information of interest to our readers. We take no responsibility for, and exercise no control over, the organisations, views, or accuracy of the information contained on other servers.
Creating a text link from your Web site to our site does not require permission. If you have a link you’d like us to consider adding to our Web site, please send us an email with the subject “Link request.”
Use of Text and Images
- If you would like to publish information that you find on our Web site, please send your request via email.
- Information about using our logo and images is available by contacting us via our contact page.
We have created this statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. We do not collect personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Providing such information is strictly voluntary. This policy is your guide to how we will handle information we learn about you from your visit to our Web site.
Reading or Downloading
- We collect and store only the following information about you: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account, or princeton.edu if you are connecting from Princeton University’s domain), the date and time you access our site, and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked to our site.
- We use the information we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors.
Contact Details Updates and Donations
- If you update your contact details with us and share your personally identifying information, this information will be used only to provide you with more targeted content. We may use your contact information to send further information about our organisation or to contact you when necessary. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the “Opt Out” section below.
Sending & Receiving Email
- You also may decide to send us personally identifying information, for example, in an electronic mail message containing a question or comment, or by filling out a Web form that provides us this information. We use personally identifying information from email primarily to respond to your requests. We may forward your email to other employees who are better able to answer your questions. We may also use your email to contact you in the future about our programs that may be of interest.
- We want to be very clear: We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Providing such information is strictly voluntary. Except as might be required by law, we do not share any information we receive with any outside parties.
- If you sign up for one of our email lists, we will only send you the kinds of information you have requested. We won’t share your name or email address with any outside parties.
Opt-Out or Change Your Contact Information
- Our email provider, Mailchimp, provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us. You may choose to receive only specific communications or none at all. You may also update your contact information previously provided to us by making changes to your profile. You cannot remove yourself from our database, but you can prevent unwanted communication.
Web Site Security & Refund Policy
We have created this statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to your online transaction security. Please note that all transactions are processed in AUD.
- When purchasing or donating to Metamorphic International your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technolog.
- 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
- If you have any questions regarding our security policy, you can contact us via our contact page.
- Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision.
- You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or don’t do what they are supposed to do.
Donations to approved Global Development Group Projects in partnership with Metamorphic over $2 are tax deductible.
- No non-development activities are undertaken using tax deductible funds.
- Our projects are typically designed in such a way that the activities can be implemented incrementally, regardless if a fundraising target is met or exceeded. However, if excess funds are still received, they may be applied to other approved project activities. [example: if the project was to raise funds for 3 wells, but only raises enough for 2 wells, then only 2 wells will be completed.]
- Reasonable effort will be taken to use the donated funds according to the donor’s preference. However, the project manager will make decisions in regard to implementation that are in the best interests of the project outcomes based on the stage of the project. (example: if a different water solution will help more people that option will be chosen at the time)
- Please Note: All of the reports that the donor/donors will receive will reflect the above and accurately account for the results.
Questions about our policies
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us via our contact page.